Trendnet TEG-448WS 48-Port Gigabit Web Smart Switch w/4 Shared Mini-GBIC Slots
৳ 38,000.00In Stock
Trendnet TEG 448WS Switch Price in Bangladesh.
Trendnet TEG-448WS Switch Price in Bangladesh.
The 48-Port Gigabit Web Smart Switch with 4 Shared Mini-GBIC Slots (model TEG-448WS) delivers a 96Gbps switching capacity with managed layer 2 features at a reduced cost. Support for SNMP v1, 802.1X, STP, 802.1Q VLAN, QoS, IGMP snooping, Broadcast Storm Control and port Trunking provides a cost effective, scalable and secure backbone switch solution for SMB networks.
SNMP support enables the switch to provide valuable status and event information, saving system administrators time and resources. Connect a fiber network to the shared Mini-GBIC slots. Access the Web-browser management interface and segment up to 256 Virtual Local Area Networks, manage network priority with 802.1p support and dedicate bandwidth with port-based Trunking.
- 48 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation and Auto-MDIX Gigabit Ethernet UTP Ports
- 4 x 1000Mbps Auto-Sense mini-GBIC slots, Share with 4 1000Base-T Ports (Port 45-48)
- Full/Half-Duplex Transfer Mode for each Port
- Store and Forward Switching Architecture
- Integrated address Look-Up Engine with 8K absolute MAC address table
- Supports 1024K bytes RAM Data Buffering
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control for Full/Half Duplex Mode
- Back Pressure Flow Control for Half Duplex Mode
- Supports Jumbo Frame (up to 9220 bytes), DHCP Client and Port settings
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, IGMP Snooping, IEEE 802.1p QoS, Trunking and Port Mirroring
- Port Settings function, users can set each Port’s Availability, Speed, Duplex mode and Flow Control
- Easy Window Based Management Utility and Web-Based Configuration
- Extensive Diagnostic LED’s on the front panel
- Standard 19” (1U) Rack-Mount Size (Kit included)
|Data Transfer Rate||
|Data RAM Buffer||
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||