Ubiquiti ES-8-150W 8 Port Managed PoE+ Gigabit Switch
Call For Price.
Ubiquiti ES-8-150W 8 Port Switch Price in Bangladesh.
Ubiquiti ES-8-150W Managed PoE+ Gigabit Switch Price in Bangladesh.
Some desktop switches disable an RJ45 port for each SFP port in use. On the EdgeSwitch 8-150W all RJ45 and SFP ports can be used simultaneously. That’s the good news. The bad is that the ports aren’t SFP+ to support 10Gbps link rates.
The EdgeSwitch 8-150W is rated with a total non-blocking throughput of 10Gbps, and a total switching capacity of 20 Gbps, supporting up to 8000 MAC address in its switching table. The EdgeSwitch 8-150W supports 802.3af/at PoE+ and 24V passive PoE on all 8 RJ45 ports. The ports must be manually switched between PoE+ and 24V modes. Total PoE power available is 150 W, but per port power is limited to 34.2 W for 802.3at PoE+ devices and 17 W for 802.3af PoE.
- (8) RJ45 and (2) SFP Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 10Gbps throughput, 20Gbps switching capacity
- 150W 802.3at/af and 24V passive PoE
- 802.1AB (LLDP)
- 802.1D/S/W (STP/RSTP/MSTP)
- 802.1Q VLANS (up to 4093), Private VLANs, Voice VLAN, MAC-based VLANs
- Port mirroring
- Security: MAC, 802.1X, Radius, TACACS+
- 802.3ad (up to 6 LAGs)
- DHCP servers (up to 128 DHCP pools, 2048 maximum leases)
- Static and Connected Routing
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 ACLs for traffic control
- QoS: Auto VoIP Vlan, CoS-DSCP mapping and policy controls, bandwidth allocation by port and queue, 7 configurable queues