Teltonika RUT240 Mobile 4G LTE 802.11n M2M Wireless Router Price in Bangladesh.
RUT240 is a compact, cost-effective and powerful industrial router for professional applications.
Router delivers high performance for mission-critical cellular communication. Equiped with external SIM holder and signal strength status LEDs, it ensures easy network management. External antenna connectors make it possible to attach desired antennas and to easily find the best signal location.
Enjoy the LTE internet connection all around whether it is a camping spot, your home or office, with no worries – RUT240 has you covered. This sleek router supports high speed LTE CAT4, which provides speeds of up to 70 Mbps for your leisure or business demands.
With built-in WiFi connectivity you can free yourself from cumbersome Ethernet-based on-site maintenance or simply save some smartphone SIM data for online check-ups and work e-mail attachment downloads.
Input and Output
With configurable inputs you can monitor external events, be it water level threshold crossing or a simple door sensor. Receive alerts remotely either via SMS or e-mail.
External SIM slot
External SIM slot let’s you insert or change SIM card with relative ease, and the device will connect to the network right away without any need of reboot.
2x Ethernet ports
Small and compact device for tight and compact spaces with limited amount of external devices. If one of the ports remains free, it can be used as either main internet connection or a backup connection.
Manage your routers fleet remotely. With full support of centralized Teltonika Remote Management System you will be able to access, control and monitor all of your routers within a single platform. This will help you make better decisions for future installments and best-use practices. Try RMS for free by clicking this link and registering your free demo account!
- LTE FDD: B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20
- LTE TDD: B38/B40/B41
- LTE CAT4 up to 70 Mbps DL
- Class 3 (23dBm±2dB) for LTE FDD
- Class 3 (23dBm±2dB) for LTE TDD
- 850/900/2100 MHz
- DC-HSPA+ mode: Max 42Mbps (DL) Max 5.76Mbps (UL)
- UMTS mode: 384 kbps DL, 384 kbps UL
- TD-SCDMA: Max 4.2Mbps (DL) Max 2.2Mbps (UL)
- Power Class 3 (24dBm +1/-3dB) for UMTS bands
- Class 3 (24dBm+1/-3dB) for TD-SCDMA
- 900/1800 Mhz
- GPRS/EDGE Multi-slot Class 12
- Power Class E2 (27dBm ±3dB) for EDGE 850/900
- Power Class E2 (26dBm +3/-4dB) for EDGE 1800/1900
- Power Class 4 (33dBm ±2dB) for GSM 850/900
- Power Class 1 (30dBm ±2dB) for GSM 1800/1900
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u standards
- 1 x LAN 10/100Mbps Ethernet port
- 1 x WAN 10/100Mbps Ethernet port
- Supports auto MDI/MDIX
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n WiFi standards
- AP and STA modes
- 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA&WPA2 encryption methods
- 2.401-2.495GHz WiFi frequency range
- 20dBm max WiFi TX power
- SSID stealth mode and access control based on MAC address